Please feel free to contact us regarding anything at all. We are always happy to answer any questions or thoughts you may have.
Cibus Terrae Limited imports organic and eco-friendly food products from Italy. The criteria for the selection of our products are very stringent.
1. Taste: for us “organic” means first of all better taste.
2. Authentic recipe: our products are deeply rooted in the culinary history of the area were we source them.
3. Local and organic ingredients: for us “organic” means necessarily local. Our products main ingredients are sourced locally by the producers.
4. Traceability: for us “organic” means traceability. We are proud members of the British Soil Association which support us in scrutinising the origin of our products and their ingredients.
5. Health: for us “organic” means healthy. The health properties of our products must be demonstrable through real scientific findings and strong anecdotal evidence.
6. Affordability: for us “organic” does not mean exclusive. Our products are sourced as far as possible closely to thier raw ingredients, shortening the chain between producer and end user: we believe that this is one of the fundamental steps towards affordability and real value.
Cibus - Terrae is a registered member of The British Soil Association